1) To work for a social cause to improve living standards and healthy living specially to create awareness among the people about the ill effects of drug and alcohol addicts for themselves, family and society at large.
2) To provide community based services to the general public and to take community participation and public co-operation for the same.
3) To identify drug and alcohol addicts and provide necessary aid to de-addict them. To setup de-addiction centre for their help and work for their Rehabilitation.
4) To provide compassionate and High quality Eye Care, Medical Facalities in Pathological Laboratory Services, Dental and Radiodiagnosis field at an affordable cost to all sectors of the society; Rural and Urban.
5) To raise education standards in the para medical and related fields.
6) To organize and conduct short and long term training courses and programs in para-medical and related fields.
In 2006, Shri Brahm Singh Tanwar, Ex-MLA inaugurated new Out Patient Door Block and added Auto- Perimeter to the present Ophthalmic department in presence of our valued donors Mrs. Nirmal Mittal and Mr.C.D.Mittal (M/S Nirmal Manufacturing and Marketing Company). Mrs.& Mr.Mittal always came forward to donate generously for a good cause to help the poor from time to time.They helped in establishing Dental Department and furnishing of the teaching blocks. The institute has renovated and upgraded its Dental Clinic, Pathology Laboratory and Operation theatre. As an ongoing demand in the area, we had started & inaugurated the department of Radio-diagnosis on 15th August 2014 with installation of Ultrasound Machine (GE-latest model) along with Digital X-Ray Unit (CR System-Agfa 12X). The department is being run under Dr.Sanjeev Kumar Singhal, Consultant Radiologist, MBBS, PGDUS, DMRD (Gold Medalist) (Ex-Senior Resident- Medical College, Lucknow). Apart from the above many of our valued donors contributed towards installation of YAG laser, Phaco-Emulsification and Auto-Perimetry in Ophthalmic department. Other regular valued donors includes Mrs. Rita Minocha, Shri Keshwanand Ji, Shri Anil Dutt Tiwari (M/S G.D. Tiwari and Co.), Shri K.L.Khater, Shri Amit Jain, Shri B.B.Gupta and Shri Ajay Gupta. We are always thankful to all of them for their continuous support.
The governing body of the Institute comprises of eminent personalities from diversified fields which regularly guides the management committee for its proper and smooth functioning. We are committed to accord quality education in the para medical field and are known for it. We are working as a team of dedicated workers to provide best education at affordable fees for every sector of the society.